The Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria (ABU) Post UTME exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to Apply for ABU UTME form through ABU Post UTME Application Portal.
ABU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Application Portal – https://abu.edu.ng.
This is to inform the general public that the post UTME screening exercise of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2021/2022 session will take place as indicated below.
ABU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
- JAMB CBT Result
- JAMB Cut Off Mark
- JAMB Result Upload
- JAMB Score so Far
- JAMB Result Upgrade
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- School that Accept 2 Sittings
- Schools with 180 Cut Off Mark
- Schools with 160/170 Cut-off Mark
- Schools with 140/150 Cut Off Mark
- How To Calculate CGPA
Is ABU Post UTME Admission Form Out
However, it is important to not that the ABU post UTME form 2021/2022 is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or ABU Portal @ https://abu.edu.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Form
See how to get ABU Past Questions and Answers – Download PDF
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Any UTME candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895