The Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria (ABU) Post UTME exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to Apply for ABU UTME form through ABU Post UTME Application Portal.
ABU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Application Portal – https://abu.edu.ng.
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Post UTME Screening
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Form
Registration for the screening exercise commences on September 13th, 2021 and closes on October 3rd, 2021.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as a screening fee.
Payment to be made via REMITA using the Option of POS (Point of Sale) at designated offices within the Campus, online payment OR by printing the REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Bank
- JAMB CBT Result
- JAMB Cut Off Mark
- JAMB Result Upload
- JAMB Score so Far
- JAMB Result Upgrade
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- School that Accept 2 Sittings
- Schools with 180 Cut Off Mark
- Schools with 160/170 Cut-off Mark
- Schools with 140/150 Cut Off Mark
- How To Calculate CGPA
Is ABU Post UTME Admission Form Out
Yes This is to inform the general public that the post UTME screening exercise of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2021/2022 session will take place as indicated below.
See how to get ABU Past Questions and Answers – Download PDF
ABU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as indicated below.
- 4th October, 2021 (Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
- 5th October, 2021 (Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design
- 6th October, 2021 (Wednesday) – Faculty of Education & Law
- 7th October, 2021 (Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine
- 8th October, 2021 (Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking&Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts
- 9th October, 2021 (Saturday)v-v college of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Human Anatomy and Human Physiology)
Candidates are required to come along with their original JAMB printout.
Those that have registered for the 2020/2021 session need not register again.
Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.