This is to inform the newly admitted candidates that The Alvan Ikoku College of Education, Owerri Imo State. (AIFCE) has released the amount to paid as acceptance for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates. The management also release the registration requirements and procedure.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Acceptance Fee.
The non-refundable Acceptance fees are as follows:
- NCE STUDENTS – N35,000
- DEGREE STUDENTS – N35,000
The non-refundable acceptance fees should be paid into ALVANA MICRO FINANCE BANK.
If you are unable to generate your invoice, please visit the College ICT Centre for assistance.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Registration Requirements.
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Remita Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your RRR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page