Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the State Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment….read more below.
Akwa Ibom Civil Service Recruitment Portal – www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
The Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2021.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission
PROFILE OF THE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION, AKWA IBOM STATE
Official name: Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission
Appellation: Engine-room of the Civil Service.
Location: Phase ii, block 1, 2nd and 3rd floors Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo
Date of creation: 23rd September, 1987
Coverage: 58 government establishments under the jurisdiction of the commission
The Civil Service Commission is one of the statutory state government commissions. The Commission is steered by a chairman and four commissioners, with a Permanent Secretary, as the accounting officer.
The Chairman of the state Civil Service Commission is Elder Sunny Akpadiaha, while the Permanent Secretary is Mrs. Jessy D. Ekpo. The four commissioners are; Hon. Ekpedeme Akpan – Commissioner 1, Hon. Iboro Udom – Commissioner 2, Hon. Bassey Eyibo Essien- Commissioner 3, Hon Kenim Onofiok – Commissioner 4.
STATUTORY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE COMMISSION
The Akwa Ibom State civil service commission is a statutory body established by the 1999 constitution, section 197 and 206, part 11A of the 3rd schedule of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It performs the following functions:
- Take decisions on cases of appointments, promotions transfers, advancements, appeals/petition, confirmations, conversions, retirements, resignations and discipline of civil servants based on extant rules governing the service.
- Conduct regular recruitment, interviews and meetings.
- Provide general and uniform guidelines on (1) above.
- Serve as an appellate body for petitions on personnel matters from serving officers.
- Monitor the activities of ministries and extra-ministerial departments.
- Performing delegated functions on appointment, promotion and discipline of staff to ensure strict adherence to uniform implementation of guidelines.
- Receive advice/guidelines from relevant authorities on the modifications in the operation and organization of the State Civil Service and implement them accordingly.
- Maintain a comprehensive personnel record for the State Civil Service.
- Publish annual report for the Commission.
In performing these functions the Commission applies set government rules to guide its decisions on matters brought before it, including; the Civil Service Rules, Financial Regulations, Civil Service Handbooks, Circulars, the Scheme of Service, Policy Directives and other service documents alongside personnel management tools
Kindly read on below for information about State Civil Service Commission Recruitment News 2021.
What is the Qualification for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission
To be qualified for 2021/2022 Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment Form is Out
However, it is important to not that the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment portal @ www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on Akwa Ibom State Civil Service recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in Akwa Ibom State Civil Service
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom Civil Service Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Akwa Ibom Civil Service Recruitment:
- Visit the Akwa Ibom Civil Service Commission portal at www. csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
- Sign up here to REGISTER and CREATE NEW RESUME for Akwa Ibom State Government Jobs
- Afterward, Sign-in Here and search for jobs; then simply apply
- Sign in here
- Please note that from time to time, the government will be advertising for recruitment; so be sure to check the job portal for openings when you can.
- You can also login to modify your resume to suit any new role that you believe you are qualified for.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Registration Deadline/Closing Date
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment.
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Administration and Control has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.