What are the requirement of getting Slovenia student Visa is the question on your mind right now? You are in the right place because I am going to show you how to get a Slovenia student Visa from Nigeria easily without stress.
If you have been searching for how to apply for Slovenia visa online, Slovenia student visa requirement, how to apply for Slovenia visa from Nigeria, Slovenia embassy in Lagos Nigeria and Slovenia study visa processing time. Just make sure you read to the end. This article will discuss all related questions you have concerning applying for Slovenia student visa step by step from start to finish.
You can also Check about the previous articles on how to get student Visa for countries like: US, UK, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Belarus, Thailand, Cyprus, Belarus, Belize, Canadian, Netherlands, Australia, Switzerland, Dubai, Vietnam Ukraine ,Denmark , Brunei, Bolivia, Monaco, Liechtenstein and others. Just click the country of your choice above or read from our Study Abroad section to read more. The aim of this article is to explain to you in details how to get your Ukraine student Visa from Nigeria. Let’s dive into it.
The national interest in education for all ages makes Slovenia an ideal college destination. Slovenia’s education system is rated 12 best in the world and 4 in the EU. The University of Ljubljana, in the city of the same name, is considered Slovenia’s central university and is superb, ranked in the top 3% of best universities in the world.
The nation’s diverse animal life makes it an excellent place to study veterinary sciences while its abundance of forests and plant life provide the ideal setting to study botany and horticulture. Students interested in the study of natural sciences will find Slovenia’s remarkable biodiversity becomes a living laboratory replete with unique study opportunities.
Before you can enter and do anything in Slovenia, you have to get a visa. A visa is what will give you the authority to stay in Slovenia. It is going to be illegal to be found on the street of Slovenia without a valid visa. There are several categories of visa you can apply for when travelling to Slovenia. The reason you want to go to Slovenia will also determine the kind of visa you will apply for at the Slovenia embassy in Nigeria.
If you want to go for a business, you will have to get a business visa, if you are going for vacation or transit or as a tourist you will need a respective visa for the exact reason you want to travel to Slovenia. In this case, you are going to study in Slovenia so the visa you are going to apply for is Slovenia student visa.
I would like to tell you at this point that you shouldn’t pay anybody online to do this for you. There are so many self-claim agent online that will promise you they will do everything for you while you sit at the comfort of your home. Do not listen to them they just want you to pay them and they will disappear with your money.
There has stories upon stories of people who’s money disappear after contacting an online agent that promised to apply for Slovenia student visa for them. So I will like to advise you that Slovenia student visa is something you can get by yourself and you don’t need to pay anybody for it.
The first process you have to pass through to apply for a Slovenia student visa is to find an higher institution of your choice and apply for a course of your choice and then wait for an admission letter from the institution. Immediately your admission letter arrives, you will grab the document I will list below and and proceed to the embassy to start your Slovenia student visa application.
Presenting honest documents is very important and that is why you have to submit legit documents at the Embassy. Below is the check list of Documents you will need for your Slovenia student Visa.
1. Download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity.
2. Proof of enrolment. Inform of admission letter and details about your study in Slovenia.
3. Passport size photographs. The photo should be a recent whole-face capture with a light background.
4. Your International passport which is valid for at least 3 months beyond return date. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
5. A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa.
6. Schengen Visa Insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Slovenia and the entire Schengen area.
7. A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Slovenia and itinerary
8. Dummy Air Ticket with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Slovenia. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa.
9. Hotel Accomodation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Slovenia
10. Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Slovenia.
There is no Slovenian embassy or consulate here in Nigeria. Slovenia is a Schengen country, so a visa into any of the Schengen member countries would grant access into the Slovenian borders. An Austria visa will give you the chance to enter into slovenia.
Embassy of Austria in Abuja, Nigeria
Plot 9, Usuma Street, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
Searches related to Slovenia Student Visa
- slovenia study visa processing time
- slovenia work visa
- slovenia embassy in ghana
- slovenia residence permit
- slovenia immigration official website
- study in slovenia for international students
- slovenia tourist visa for indian
- slovenia student visa from bangladesh
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page