The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to Apply for ATBU UTME form through ATBU Post UTME Application Portal.
ATBU Post UTME Application Portal – www.atbu.edu.ng
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- ATBU cut-off points for 2021/2022 Academic Session for UTME is 180 and above.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so.
- JAMB CBT Result
- JAMB Cut Off Mark
- JAMB Result Upload
- JAMB Score so Far
- JAMB Result Upgrade
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- School that Accept 2 Sittings
- Schools with 180 Cut Off Mark
- Schools with 160/170 Cut-off Mark
- Schools with 140/150 Cut Off Mark
- How To Calculate CGPA
Is ATBU Post UTME Admission Form Out
However, it is important to not that the ATBU post UTME form 2021/2022 is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or ATBU Portal @ www.atbu.edu.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Form
Visit the ATBU post UTME screening website via portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
How t Download ATBU Past Questions and Answers
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from
16th – 22nd January 2021to enable you to upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for