Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: Registration form for the ATBU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020 is yet to commence will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page and Keep Checking Back. meanwhile see the requirement and how to apply below;
ATBU Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- ATBU cut-off points for 2019/2020 Academic Session for UTME is 180 with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so before the 5 of August, 2019.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening Form.
Visit ATBU post UTME screening website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 5th – 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out. and Past Question and Answer also JAMB Cut off Marks.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page