Bolivia visa faqs
When is the best time to apply for my visa to Bolivia?
Bolivia Visa for Spanish Citizens | The best time to apply for your Bolivia visa is 1-2 months before your travel date. However, if you do not have much time, we may be able to process your visa with a faster service as long as the consulate allows it.
Do I have to send my passport to get a visa to Bolivia? Is it safe to send a passport?
Yes. You will have to send your original passport, not a copy of it. The Bolivia visa is stamped on one of the pages of your passport. Visas can not be processed without your original passport. Due to the importance of your passport, we suggest that you submit your application by a secure method, such as a courier.
Requirements for a business trip to Bolivia for Spanish citizens
- Processing in personThe Embassy requires that the visas of people with your nationality be processed personally. CIBTvisas cannot carry out the procedure for you. For more information, contact the Embassy directly
Requirements for a tourist trip to Bolivia Tourist Visa Requirements for Spanish citizens
- Visa Not NecessaryVisa not necessary for a stay of up to 90 days. The traveler must:
- Have a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months and at least one blank page
- Show sufficient funds for the trip
- Have the reservation of return flights or onward travel
- Have all the required documentation for the next destination country
- Confirm with the airline that boarding will be allowed since these conditions may vary
- Have a valid yellow fever certificate if you arrive from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission or if you travel to high-risk areas; please visit https://www.iamat.org/country/bolivia/risk/yellow-fever for updated sanitary requirements.
Click Here for Quick Spanish Visa Search