How to Apply for BON Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – https://bon.ng
BON Recruitment Portal | The Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) recruitment portal (https://bon.ng), how to apply for BON 2021 Recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the Job, you need to know the qualifications, requirement for applying for BON Recruitment 2021
Do you have what it take to get the job at the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the Job.
You much take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get BON Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through
The Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) a broad coalition of public and private broadcast organisations, duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission, as the nation’s umbrella body of Terrestrial Free-to-Air Radio and Television (Tv), Direct-To-Home (DTH), Digital Terrestial Television (DTT) and Multimedia Distribution System (MMDS).
BON will make an official announcement when their recruitment is on-going. Don’t pay any individual or officer any money to give you a job at BON! All BON Recruitment can be gotten on https://bon.ng
What is the Qualification for BON
To start your application, below are some requirements of BON Recruitment;
- Interested Candidate or Applicants must sign up as a member of BON.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters’ cards, Driver licenses, National identity cards, and international Passport.
- Applicants should possess the First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result in either WAEC, NECO, or it’s equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- All Applicants should have no criminal records.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is BON Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the BON Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or BON recruitment portal @ https://bon.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. BON doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- N-Power Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the BON recruitment.
Important Point to Note on BON recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for BON recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting BON portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the BON
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://bon.ng
- BON Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in BON
How to Apply and fill BON Application 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for a job at BON but one thing you need to have in mind is all BON recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
All applications for BON Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.bon.ng.
- Visit the official webpage on https://bon.ng/
- Go through the details as requested
- Fill in your information
- Submit your application as applicable
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.