The management of The Bowen University, Iwo (BUI) Undergraduate & Postgraduate School Fees both New and Returning Students for the 2019/2020 academic session has been scheduled. Check here online.
Authority of the Bowen University, Iwo (BUI), Osun State has released the amount payable as fees by undergraduates & postgraduates of the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Justification for Bowen University School Fees Review.
The challenging economic condition and the need to increase students’ exposures in their various discipline have compelled the University to slightly increase fees in the following areas:
- Accommodation and Convenience is increased from N160,000 to N180,000 across board for all students to enable the University do some major renovation and repairs in students hostels.
- The 2019/2020 – 200 level fees reflect the total sum students paid in their 100 level 2018/2019 plus the additional N20,000 for accommodation and convenience fees mentioned above.
- The 2019/2020 – 300 level fees reflects the total sum students paid in their 200 level 2018/2019 plus the N20,000 for accommodation and convenience. However, the following programmes had some additions to their fees to take care of some additives to their programmes.
- Additional N60,000 to fees of students of International Relations and Political Science to take charge of students study visits in pursuit of exposure-based learning. Examples of such area may include: National Assemblies, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, ECOWAS, etc.
- Students of Physiotherapy and Nursing Science that go to Clinical in 300 levels. Thus, the higher fees to take care of their clinical education.
- The 400 level students has their fees increased by about 10 percent across board (over what the students paid in 300 level) in addition to increment of N20,000.00 in accommodation and convenience. However, the following programmes have a higher fees review to reflect the average costs during their clinical trainings:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing and Nursing science
- The 2019/2020 – 500 level fees reflect the total sum students paid at their 400 level 2018/2019 plus the N20,000 for accommodation and convenience. However, the following programmes have a higher fees review to reflect the average costs during their clinical trainings:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing and Nursing science
Bowen University School Fees Schedule.
1. First Semester Fees (Categories A, B C and E)
(a) 100 and 200 Level Students are required to pay 70 percent of all due fees in Categories A and full payment for categories B and C within the first two weeks of resumption of the First Semester and register for their courses. The balance of 30 percent of the total fees in Category A is to be paid within the first two weeks of the second semester.
(b) All Other Students (Levels 300 to 500) are required to pay in full fees for Accomodation and Conveniences reflected in Category A in addition to 50 percent of the Academic Fees, Other fees in Category A and Bench Fees. They are also required to make full payment of fees in Categories B, C and E, as applicable, within the first two weeks of resumption of the first semester and register for their First Semester courses.
2. Second Semester Fees (Categories A and D
200 to 500 Level Students are required to pay in full fees in Category D, as may be applicable, and the due balance of Academic Fees, Bench Fees and Other Fees in category A within the first two weeks of resumption of the Second semester and register for their Second Semester courses.
3. MB;BS Clinicals:
Students in the Clinicals of the Medicine and Surgery Programmes are required to pay all relevant Fees in Categories B and C PLUS a minimum of N1,400,000.00 (representing 40%) from the Session Fees (Category A) within the first week of resumption in March, 2020, a second instalment of N1,225,000.00 (35%)on or before July 31, 2020 and the balance of N875,000.00 (25%) on or before November 30, 2020.
- The school will not entertain any refund of fees after payment has been effected for whateever reason.
- Overpayment of fees will be credited into students’ account and sorted out at graduation if it has not been fully utilized by then.
- All Students are required to registered for their semester courses within the first three weeks of resumption. Registration is contingent on payment of all prescribed fees. Late registration after three weeks attracts a penalty of 5 percent of whatever amount stands against the student as total outstanding fees plus N5,000.00 for late course registration.
- Feeding shall be by approved Cafeteria Services for which students themselves Pay As They Eat (PATE).
Follow the link below to download Bowen school fees schedule:
OR check the documents attached below:
HOW TO CHANGE COURSE/INSTITUTION 1ST AND 2ND CHOICE
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Screening Result, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page