The College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State is now selling application forms for admission into its post-basic nursing programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to apply for the College of Nursing Form Gombe below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State, POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 academic session.
College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Basic & Post Basic Nursing Programmes Entry Requirements
- Five credits in English, Mathematics, Biology Physics and Chemistry
- The result must either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB (not more than 2 sittings)
- The candidate must be within the age limit of 16-35 years old.
- The candidate must be physically and Mentally fit.
How to Apply for College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
Interested candidates should pay the sum of N 5000 Five Thousand Naira Only into the College Account at Fidelity Bank Plc. Account Number 5020132211 and Collect the form in College Registry.
Completed forms are to be returned to the registry on or before 29th August 2021.
- Cash payment is not allowed.
- No completed form will be accepted after the closing date