COOU Result Checking List 2019/2020
The Anambra State University of Science & Technology, Uli ANSU now (COOU) Post UTME admission list guide. for the 2019/2020 academic session, how to check online. Stay focus and follow the guide.
We are glad to notify all the candidates that participated in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the university has released the first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
ANSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes.
How to Check ANSU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your ANSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your COOU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to ANSU admission portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/login.aspx.
- Login to the portal using your JAMB registration number
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) only.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
If admission is offered, candidate is expected to accept the offer, and pay his/her acceptance fees within two weeks.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ANSU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page