dji matrice 600 pro – DJI Matrice 600 Pro is a hexacopter outfitted with strong DJI innovations, six canny flight batteries, Lightbridge 2 HD transmission framework and amazing solid plan for further developed flight execution. It is viable with a few Zenmuse camera, gimbals, different outsider programming and equipment, consequently, it is great for proficient ethereal photography.
DJI Matrice 600 Pro – Features
- Works with Ronin-MX Gimbal
- Integrated Lightbridge 2 Support
- Full HD 1080p Live Monitoring
- A3 Pro Flight Controller
- DJI Go App
- Increased Performance / Modular Design
- Collapsible Design for Easy Transport
- 6 x Flight Batteries and Six-Bay Charger
DJI Matrice 600 Pro Drone Specs
Here are a few specs of the DJI Matrice 600 Pro :
- Brand Name: DJI
- Aerial Photography: Yes
- Colours: Grey, Black
- Dimension: 1668 mm × 1518 mm × 727 mm with propellers, frame arms and GPS mount unfolded (including landing gear)
437 mm × 402 mm × 553 mm with propellers, frame arms and GPS mount folded (excluding landing gear)
- Weight: 15.5 kg
- Material: Aluminium
- Motor Type: Brushless motor
- Max speed: 40 mph / 65 kph (no wind)
- Hovering Accuracy (P-GPS): Vertical: ±0.5 m, Horizontal: ±1.5 m
- Max Angular Velocity: Pitch: 300°/s, Yaw: 150°/s
- Wind Resistance: 8 m/s
- Max ascending speed: 5m/s
- Max descending speed: 3.5m/s
- Satellite positioning systems: GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 2170R propellers: 2500 m；2195 propellers: 4500 m
- Supported DJI Gimbals: Ronin-MX; Zenmuse Z30, Zenmuse X5/X5R, Zenmuse X3, Zenmuse XT; Zenmuse Z15 Series HD Gimbal: Z15-A7, Z15-BMPCC, Z15-5D III, Z15-GH4
- Flight Control System: A3 Pro
- Propulsion System: Motor model: DJI 6010, Propeller model: DJI 2170R
- Retractable Landing Gear: Standard
- Operating Temperature: 14° Fto 104° F (-10° C to 40° C)
- Charge porttype: LightningMicro USB (Type-B) Micro USB
- Operating frequency: 920.6 MHz to 928 MHz (Japan); 5.725 GHz to 5.825 GHz; 2.400 GHz to 2.483 GHz
- Max RC/ distance: FCC Compliant: 3.1 mi (5 km), CE Compliant: 2.2 mi (3.5 km) (Unobstructed, free of interference)
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): 10 dBm @ 900M, 13 dBm @ 5.8G, 20 dBm @ 2.4G
- Video Output Port: HDMI, SDI, USB
- Battery: 6000 mAh LiPo 2S
- Voltage Output: 26.1 V
- Rated Input: 600 W
- Single Battery Port Output Power: 100 W
- Battery: 4500 mAh
- Charging limit voltage: 22.2 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 6S
- Energy: 99.9 Wh
- Max Charging Power: 180 W
- DJI Matrice 600 Pro Hexacopter
- Aircraft Body (With Arm Sleeves)
- 2x Landing Gear Legs
- 2x Landing Skid
- Remote Controller
- 2x Springs
- 6x Matrice 600 TB47S Intelligent Flight Battery
- Hex Charger
- Inner Foam Case
- Power Cable
- 2x RC Charging Cable
- Micro-USB Cable
- 6x Knob (With Gasket)
- Battery Stickers
Compare price: $6,999.00
DJI matrice 600 pro Go App
DJI Matrice 600 Pro supports the DJI GO app, hence, you can view live events, battery status, flight status, transmission strength and much more, right from the DJI GO app.
To control the camera, you can also make use of the App. It gives access to shutter speed, ISO, photo or video capture. This app is compatible with both iOS and Android.
There is also the DJI Assistant 2 which offers supports for firmware updates and Ground Station, and comes with a built-in flight simulator. With its new, built-in flight simulator, it ensures that complex moves can be practiced in advance without risking the aircraft, and a completely overhauled Ground Station to support touch screen interaction, offline mission design, route planning and even formation flight for multiple aircraft.
DJI Matrice 600 Pro sports a compact and lightweight, easy to assemble design. The incredibly small body and weight makes it easy to fly higher than most drone with the same price range.
It features an aluminium body, which measures 1668 mm × 1518 mm × 727 mm with propellers, frame arms and GPS mount unfolded (including landing gear) and 437 mm × 402 mm × 553 mm with propellers, frame arms and GPS mount folded (excluding landing gear). It also weighs 15.5 kg. Furthermore, thanks to the retractable landing gear, and fold-down carbon fibre arms, the Matrice 600 Pro is very easy to maintenance and transport. It also features a dust-proof propulsion system, hence, it is reliable and safe for operation over extended periods of time.
Above all, under the new upper cover, there are GNSS modules and sensors for easy flight including collision sensors, an altitude sensor and optical sensors at the back.
This drone features major upgrade and update from its predecessor the Matrice 600. It is built with the DJI’s E2000 Tuned Propulsion system which is engineered using a combination of 6010 motors, 1240S/X ESCs, and R2170 propellers, for industrial applications and aerial imagery.
It also supports the Ronin-MX gimbal, DJI Focus and a range of cameras from Micro Four Thirds systems to the RED EPIC. DJI Matrice 600 Pro is also compatible with several Zenmuse cameras and gimbals to offer improved performance.
In addition, thanks to the DJI Lightbridge 2 system, the DJI Matrice 600 Pro has professional HD transmission which allow you to travel further and see more clearly. The integrated controller and intelligent algorithms set a new standard for wireless HD image transmission by lowering latency and increasing maximum range and reliability.
Furthermore, the Lightbridge 2 Ground Unit all support video output at up to 1080p/60fps. You can enjoy as low as 720p/59.94fps and 1080i/50fps broadcast standard output, thus, enabling even more creative opportunities for aerial imaging.
This drone has an intelligent drive system using the sine-wave-driven which offers the most advantages in smooth motion from a smoothly rotating vector. All phases of the motor are used at all times and the optimum commutation angle rare set for maximum torque production at all times making each flight smooth.
The DJI Matrice 600 Pro also comes with an improved global positioning (GPS/GLONASS/Galileo), altitude sensor and the three downward-facing distance with an optical sensors which means the drone has nearly-flawless perception of its positioning and can hover as well as much more expensive alternatives.
The DJI drone comes with A3 Pro flight controller which offers ultimate reliability with accurate flight control. This controller is is equipped with three IMUs and three GNSS units, with additional analytical redundancies for a total of six redundancies.
It has a robust control algorithm that enables the A3 and A3 Pro to be adapted to a wide range of aircraft without the need for manual tuning. With a fault-tolerant control system, you can easily land the drone safely even in the event of propulsion system failure.