This post will guide on how to apply for a Dubai visa. Here are some steps that will help you to avoid unnecessary stress that comes when filling visa application online, with the help of this Dubai visa guide.
Here is a guide to applying for your Dubai visa and you’ll be on your way to this incredible destination!
Before applying you have to select the type you wish to go for which includes working visa, business visa,study visa and so on. It all depends on the duration of your trip, there are different types of Dubai visa for Nigerians and their fees vary. See:Australia Visa Lottery
The 96-Hour Visa: In this type of visa you are only eligible to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours.
14-Day Visa: In this type of visa is actually a short term visit, single entry and it is non extendable visa is valid for a 14-day stay from the date of issue.
30-Day Visa This is a short term visit, single entry and this is a non extendable visa and it is valid for a 30-day stay.
90-Day Visa: This type of visa is valid for 90 days and great for travellers who are going to Dubai on holiday or to visit family and friends.
Make sure your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after departing from the UAE.
Also note that processing time for a Dubai visa is between 2 and 8 days, depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
|Visa Type||Visa Fee|
|90-Day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa||₦154,000|
|30-Day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa||₦61,000|
If you wish to get a Dubai visa without problems it is necessary to have all the required documents and you have to ensure they are up to date. The following documents are compulsory for everyone applying for a Dubai visa from Nigeria.
- He/her original copy of your international passport and it is valid for more than 6 months.
- He/her copies of a colored passport and the photo page and bio page in colour. his/her expiry date and any other special endorsement information must be clear.
- He/she must also present a one colored passport photograph (Full name and passport number should be written on the back). Size must be to the specification of 4.3 cm x 5.5 cm and preferably on a white background.
- He/she must present a confirmed Emirate Airline ticket.
- Applicants who are not Nigerians applying from Nigeria must provide a colored copy of the valid CERPAC and residence permit visa.
- While other required documents will depend on the type of visa you are applying for.
The Dubai Visa application can be processed at their VFS Processing Centre in Lagos:
|Venue:||Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, In Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lagos. The Global, VFS Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Lagos|
|Operating Times:||Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 15:00|