EBSCONMU Basic Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022 | Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into 3 years general Nursing programme of Ebonyi State College of Nursing, Uburu, Ebonyi State.
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Entry Requirements
- Applicants must have clear passes in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics & Biology in not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Interested candidates must be at least 17 years old by July 2022
How to Apply for Ebonyi State College of Nursing Form
- Interested candidate should apply online at the college website at www.ebsconmu.edu.ng/apply
- Applicants are to pay an application fee of N12,000 by generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the website
- Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make a payment or simply pay on the Remita platform using a debit card.
- Proceed to continue application after making payment to complete registration and print out a clear examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue.
- The portal is open for application on 16th February 2021 and closes on 21st June 2021.
DISCLAIMER: Please beware of fraudsters as the management of EBSCONMU does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission.
ENQUIRES: Phone: 07031610928, 08173727755 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Entrance Exam Details
Date: Saturday, 26th June 2021
Time: 10:00 am on the dot
Exam Type: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
NOTE: Come to the exam venue with your Application Slip. Only candidates who pass the entrance examination will be eligible for an interview. Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.