Edo State Teachers RecruitmentThis article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Edo State Teachers Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Edo State Teachers Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
How to Apply for Edo State Teachers Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – https://subeb.edostate.gov.ng
The recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Edo State Teachers recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for this great Recruitment 2021.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Edo State
The Mid-Western Region was a division of Nigeria from 1963 to 1991, formally known as Bendel state from 1976. It was formed in June 1963 from Benin and Delta provinces of the Western Region, and its capital was Benin City. It was renamed a province in 1966, and in 1967 when the other provinces were split up into several states, it remained territorially intact, becoming a state.
During the Nigerian Civil War, the Biafran forces invaded the new Mid-Western state, en route to Lagos, in an attempt to force a quick end to the war. While under Biafran occupation, the state was declared as the “Republic of Benin” as Nigerian forces were to retake the region. The republic collapsed a day after the declaration as Nigerian troops overtook Benin City. Edo State was formed on August 27, 1991 when Bendel State was split into Edo and Delta States
Note: Edo State Teaching job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Edo State Teachers recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Edo State Teaching job vacancies.
- At least four years of Early Years Foundation Stage teaching experience.
- Ability to work on weekends holidays and outside of regular work hours when required.
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching and genuine love for kids.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain an encouraging and supportive team environment.
- Ability to plan and develop programs that would cater for educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Must be able to make use of a variety of teaching and learning skills.
- Must be up-to-date on educational developments.
- Must be able to keep accurate records of child’s progress.
Available Positions for Edo STAR Teachers Job
1. English Language
3. Agricultural Science
4. Basic Technology
5. Computer Science
6. Physical and Health Education
8. Civic Education
9. BASIC SCIENCES
10. Home economics
11. Social Studies
12. Fine Art
The Edo Supporting Teachers to Achieve Results (Edo STAR) Teaching Fellowship Programme is open to two types of candidates. With and without certificates. Those who are not qualified to teach will still have to get their PGDE or PDE through the Edo State College of Abudu Campus during the first two years of the program.
The purpose of the program is to appoint teachers to fully teach their community
Is Edo State Recruiting Teachers?
However, it is important to not that the Edo SUBEB Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Edo SUBEB recruitment portal @ https://subeb.edostate.gov.ng/ to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Edo SUBEB doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on Edo SUBEB recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for this recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting this portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://subeb.edostate.gov.ng/
- Edo State Teachers Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
How to Apply for Edo SUBEB Recruitment 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for this job, but one thing you need to have in mind is all recruitment must be done online on their official portal Via Edo State Recruitment Portal
All applications for Edo State Recruitment will be done on their official website at https://subeb.edostate.gov.ng/
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Edo State job:
- Visit Edo State login portal at https://subeb.edostate.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the Edo State official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.