The Egerton University has currently released a list of Diploma Programme Courses and Admission Requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session “Egerton University List of Diploma Courses”
Egerton University Diploma Programme
FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND COMMUNITY STUDIES
- Diploma in Agricultural Education And Extension
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Diploma in Animal Health
- Diploma in Dairy Technology
- Diploma in Farm and Resource Management
- Diploma in Horticulture
- Diploma in Animal Science and Technology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Diploma in Computer Science (SSP only) Town campus
- Diploma in modern Chemistry Laboratory Technology
FACULTY OF COMMERCE
- Diploma in Business Studies SSP only (Chuka campus).
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery.
- Diploma in Nursing (conversion programme)
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENT
- Diploma in Eco-tourism and Hospitality Management
Egerton University Admission Requirement
Minimum Entry Requirements for Diploma Programmes
The entry requirements set out below are only minimum, and they do not in any way, entitle an applicant to a place in the University. Applicants must:
- Have the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with an average grade C passed at one sitting from at least seven subjects drawn from subject groupings as specified by the Kenya National Examinations Council or equivalent.
- Provided that candidates with disabilities will be given special consideration with regard to the number of subjects taken at KCSE.
- Hold a certificate from a recognized institution with a Credit pass or higher or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution in the relevant field of specialization, acceptable to Senate.
- Meet additional or specific entry requirements as may be specified by the respective Department, Faculty, School or Institute offering the Diploma programme.
The closing date for receiving applications for the diploma programmes shall be as determined by the Senate from time to time.
Egerton University Contact Address
Enquiries for all diploma programmes should be made
to the Registrar (Academic Affairs) Egerton
University, P. O. Box 536-20115, EGERTON, Kenya.
School Website: http://www.egerton.ac.ke/
|⇒ I believe this brain teaser guide was helpful right?… If yes, don’t hesitate to share it with us. or Join us on Facebook Page|