Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Portal | The recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
How to Apply for Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – https://www.ekitistate.gov.ng/
You have to kindly note that Ekiti State teachers recruitment application form can be filled and submitted only through the official procedures.
We’ll show you how to submit your Ekiti State teachers recruitment application form successfully. We’ll also show you the perfect way to keep track of your application as well.
But before you apply, kindly follow the information we’ve provided below to see all the steps you need to follow.
About Ekiti State
The Ekitis, whose ancestors migrate from Ile-Ife as a people, form one of the largest ethnic groups in Yorubaland. Ekitis are culturally homogeneous and the speak a dialect of Yoruba language known as Ekiti. The homogeneous nature of Ekiti confers on the state some uniqueness among the states of the federation. Slight differences are noticeable in the Ekiti dialect of the Yoruba language spoken by the people. This is informed and influenced by their spatial locations, especially the border communities to other states. For example the people of Ado local government area do not speak exactly the same dialect with the people of Ijero local government area, while the people of Ikole area speak something different from the people of Ikere area. The communities influenced by their locations include Otun (Moba land) that speaks a dialect close to the one spoken by the Igbominas in Kwara State.
The people of Okeako, Irele, Omuo-Oke speaks a dialect similar to that of Ijumus in Kwara/Kogi States. The people of Ekiti West and Efon-Alaaye local government areas, that is, the Efon Alaaye and Okemesi communities speak a similar dialect to that of Ijesas of Osun State. However , part of the uniqueness of the Ekitis is that where ever is your own part of the state, you will understand well, when the other Ekiti man/woman speaks, inspite of the dialectal variations. in addition, all towns in Ekiti State take a common suffix, “Ekiti,” after their names. the main staple food of the people of Ekiti is pounded yam with vegetable soup.
Note: Delta State Teaching job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Delta State Teachers recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Delta State Teaching job vacancies.
- At least four years of Early Years Foundation Stage teaching experience.
- Ability to work on weekends holidays and outside of regular work hours when required.
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching and genuine love for kids.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain an encouraging and supportive team environment.
- Ability to plan and develop programs that would cater for educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Must be able to make use of a variety of teaching and learning skills.
- Must be up-to-date on educational developments.
- Must be able to keep accurate records of child’s progress.
What is the Qualification for Ekiti State Subeb Job
Before filling the Benue State Teachers Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Is Ekiti State Subeb Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Ekiti State Teachers recruitment portal @ www.ekitistate.gov.ng/ to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Ekiti State Teachers doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on Ekiti State Teachers recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for this recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting this portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://www.ekitistate.gov.ng/
- Ekiti State Teachers Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
How to Apply for Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for this job, but one thing you need to have in mind is all recruitment must be done online on their official portal Via Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Portal
All applications for Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment will be done on their official website at https://www.ekitistate.gov.ng/
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Ekiti State Teachers job:
- Visit Ekiti State Subeb login portal at https://www.ekitistate.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the Ekiti State Teachers official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.