This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Enugu State Teachers Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Enugu State Teachers Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
How to Apply for Enugu State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Via the Application portal – www.enugustate.gov.ng
The recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Enugu State Teachers recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for this great Recruitment 2021.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Enugu State
Enugu State is in the South East geo-political Zone of Nigeria. It is located at 6o30′ North of Equator, and 7o30′ East of Latitude. It is plus one hour (+1hr) GMT on the World Time Zone. It shares border with the following states: Abia and Imo to the south; Ebonyi to the east, Benue to the north-east, Kogi to the north-west and Anambra State to the west. It covers an area of 7,161 km2 (2,765sq mi), and ranks 29th out of the 36 States of Nigeria in terms of land area. Enugu State has a good climatic condition all the year round. The hottest month is February with about 87.16 oF (30.64 oC), while the lowest temperature is recorded in November/December, reaching about 60.54 oF (15.86 oC). Lowest rainfall of about 0.16 cubic centimeters (0.0098 cu in) is recorded in February, while the highest rainfall is recorded in July at about 35.7 cubic centimeters (2.18 cu in).
With an estimated population of 3,267.837, (1,596,042-males and 1,671,795- females) (2006 Census), it ranks 23rd out of the 36 States of the federation. Enugu State is also densely populated, and is rated at 460/km2 (1,200/sq mi). This is regarded as one of the highest in Africa. Demographers have however, continually put the realistic population figure of Enugu State at six million. The State’s area code is 042, while its ISO 3166 code is NG-EN. Official website is Enugustate.gov.ng.
Note: Delta State Teaching job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Delta State Teachers recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Delta State Teaching job vacancies.
- At least four years of Early Years Foundation Stage teaching experience.
- Ability to work on weekends holidays and outside of regular work hours when required.
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching and genuine love for kids.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain an encouraging and supportive team environment.
- Ability to plan and develop programs that would cater for educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Must be able to make use of a variety of teaching and learning skills.
- Must be up-to-date on educational developments.
- Must be able to keep accurate records of child’s progress.
What is the Qualification for Enugu State Teachers Job
Before filling the Benue State Teachers Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Is Enugu State Recruiting Teachers?
However, it is important to not that the Enugu State Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Enugu State recruitment portal @ www.enugustate.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Enugu State doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on Enugu State recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for this recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting this portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.enugustate.gov.ng
- DPR Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
How to Apply for Enugu State Recruitment 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for this job, but one thing you need to have in mind is all recruitment must be done online on their official portal Via Enugu State Recruitment Portal
All applications for Enugu State Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.enugustate.gov.ng
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Enugu State Teaching job:
- Visit Enugu State login portal at https://www.enugustate.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the Enugu State official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.