ExxonMobil Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through ExxonMobil Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN)
ExxonMobil, one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers, develops and applies next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products.
Title: Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities)
Alternate Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in the following disciplines: Political Science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other Social science / Humanities related disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
How to Apply for ExxonMobil.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Note: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
You can now apply from here
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://jobs.exxonmobil.com
- ExxonMobil Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
How Much Does ExxonMobil Pay Nigeria?
Below is Exxon Mobil salary structure and how much a staff at the company is being paid on annual basis.
- A Process Engineer working at Exxon Mobil Nigeria is paid from $94,971 and $138,713 on annually.
- The company’s Chemical Engineer earns around $73,984 to $221,476 on annual basis.
- A Financial Analyst with Exxon Mobil is paid $60,583 and $124,109 on annual basis.
- Mechanical Engineers are been paid between $65,436 and $198,659 on annually.
- An Administrative Assistant with the company earns between $32,024 and $65,074 on annual basis.
- The Assistant Store Manager working with the oil company is paid around $17,264 and $33,896 annually.
- Business Analyst is earns between $43,919 and $102,370 on annual basis.
- Exxon Mobil Cashier salary is between $16,636 and $26,253 annually.
- A Chemical Laboratory Technician salary at Exxon Mobil is paid between $37,985 and $104,573 on annual basis.
- A Chemical Process Engineer collects between $33,925 and $95,308 on annual basis.
- A Chemist working in Exxon Mobil is paid around $40,989 to $85,147 annually.
- Civil Engineers are paid $41,608 to $113,352 annually.
- Commercial Manager with the company is earns between $57,602 and $227,119 annually.
- Construction Manager take home pay is around $68,487 and $201,658.
- A Control System Engineer at Exxon Mobil collects between $55,794 and $112,951 on annual basis.
- Convenience Store Manager salary is $22,584 and $57,166 annually
- Finally, a corporate controller at Exxon Mobil earns around $49,404 to $126,072 as annual salary.