The candidate seeking admission into, The Federal College of Education (Technical), Bichi, (FCETBICHI) Post UTME Admission Screening Form, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, has commence, Check courses, cut off mark, requirement and How to apply.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi, Kano State, various NCE / Degree full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi NCE and Degree Courses.
I. School of Secondary Education (Business)
A). Accounting Education
B). Office Technology and Management Education (OTM)
II. School of Early Childhood Care and Primary Education
A). Early Childhood Care Education (ECCE)
B). Primary Education Studies (PES)
III). School of Secondary Education (Science)
A). Biology/Integrated Science
B). Biology/ Mathematics
C). Biology Computer
D). Chemistry integrated Science
E). Chemistry/ Mathematics
F). Chemistry/ Computer
G). Computer/ Integrated Science
H). Computer/ Mathematics
I). Computer/ Physics
J). Integrated Science/Physics
K). Integrated science/ Mathematics
M). Physical and Health Education (Double Major)
IV). School of Secondary Education (Technical)
A). Automobile Technology
B). Building Technology
C). Electrical/Electronic Technology
D). Metal work Technology
E). Wood work Technology
V). School of Secondary Education (Vocational)
A). Agricultural Education
B). Fine and Applied Arts Education
C). Home Economic Education
VI. School of Adult, Non Formal and Special Education
A). Adult and Non-formal Education
B). Special Education
Degree programmes in affiliation with ATBU:
- B.Sc (Ed) Agricultural Science,
- B.Sc (Ed) Integrated Science,
- B. Sc (Ed) Mathematics,
- B.Sc (Ed.) Biology
- B.Sc (Ed) Chemistry.
Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose FCE(T) Bichi as their FIRST CHOICE ONLY
- Candidates who scored the approved JAMB Minimum Cut-off Marks
- Candidates who wish to be admitted into the NCE programmes are requested to visit the nearest JAMB office or accredited CBT centre to update their JAMB form by making FCE(T) Bichi as their FIRST CHOICE. Failure to make the aforementioned update may result to admission rejection.
- NCE candidates must have a minimum of 4 credit that will consist of two credits in relevant area, Mathematics and English language.
- Degree candidates must have a minimum of 5 credit in English Language, Mathematics and any other three relevant subjects (not more than 2 sittings).
How to Apply for Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates should visit the College WEBSITE at www.fcetbichi.edu.ng to make a payment of N3600 for NCE and N6600 for Degree Programs.
- Make sure you use a valid and personal email address while registering.
- Use your active mobile number or any other number that you’ll be contacted through when necessary.
- Your password is your gateway to this portal. Choose an easy to remember password.
- Kindly Visit the FCET Bichi application portal via www.fcetbichi.edu.ng/portal/
- Click here to Create a Profile
- Login with Registered Username and Password
- Click on the Apply Now Tab
- Confirm Selected Programme (Note Your Reference I.D)
- Click on the Pay Now Button
- Confirm the Payment by Ticking on the I Agree box and Procced to pay via Remita
- Copy your RRR and walk into any bank to pay or visit remita.net and select “Pay an Invoice” to Process and complete your payment.
- After Successful Payment, Go Back, Complete and Submit Application Form Online.
NOTE: You can Pay Now using Internet Banking, Remita Mobile App or Cards/Wallets.
Applicants are strongly advised to adhere to the payment procedure guidelines, as any deviation may result in delay or outright invalidation of your payment.
All fees must be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform. Beware of Fraudsters!
Apply Before: 31st September, 2019.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page