Authorities of the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) invite applications from those interested in a career in one of the their ND programmes to apply for the 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology ND Courses & Requirements.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||PROGRAMME||JAMB COMBINATION||O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT|
|1||Marine Engineering (ND)||Mathematic, English, Physics, and Chemistry||O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and any one (1) from Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Biology/Agricultural Science and Geography.
|2||Nautical Science(ND)||Mathematic, English, Physics, Geography||English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Geography and any one (1) of the following
Chemistry, Technical Drawing and Economics/
|3||Fisheries Technology (ND)||Mathematic, English, Biology/Agriculture, Chemistry||O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science or Social Science subject.
|4||Maritime Transport and Business Studies (ND)||Mathematics, English, Commerce/Economics, Geography/Government||Mathematics, English, Commerce/Economics, Geography/Government|
|5||Industrial Relation & Labour Studies (ND)||English, Government, Economics/Commerce and Literature in English
|O’ level credit passes in English Language, Government, Economics/Commerce/Accounts and any two (2) from Literature in English, Mathematics, Biology/Chemistry/Physics and Geography/ Agricultural Science.
|6||Hortculture||English, Government, Economics/Commerce and Literature in English
|O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science and any other Science or Social Science subject.|
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who selected the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) as their choice of Institution for the 2018 JAMB UTME and have a score of at least 100.
- JAMB candidates who did not previously select FCFMT as their choice of institution but are desirous of gaining admission into the College and have a JAMB UTME score of at least 100 are also encouraged to participate in the screening exercise.
How to Apply for FCFMT Post UTME Form.
All eligible candidates are to visit the College website www.fcfmt.edu.ng to register after the payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand naira) at any branch of a commercial bank via REMITA.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP I :
- After successful payment for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology 2019/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- If you applied for POST-UTME Screening , Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fcfmt Online application Platform at http://applications.fcfmt.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Fill in your O’Level details
- Scan and Upload your passport photograph, NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
For further enquiry, candidates may wish to contact us on 08030768901, Or by email on email@example.com.
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out & Departmental Cut-off Marks In various Institution We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Post UTME Admission Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. Check How To Gain Admission Into Nigerian Institution & List of School to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Solution
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page