Obtain your FECA Post UTME Form
FECA Post UTME Test will be conducted on Wednesday September 25, 2019 at the College campus.
FECA, Akure Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) as their first choice and scored the minimum JAMB score in the 2019 UTME. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Candidates who made FECA their second, third or fourth choice but are willing to change to FECA.
- Candidates who did not choose FECA at all but are willing to change to FECA
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB are acceptable.
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURE TECHNOLOGY
How to Apply for FECA Post UTME Screening.
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website https://fecaakure.edu.ng/ for information
- Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/ and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
- Print out a copy.
SCREENING SCHEDULE (2019/2020 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE)
The screening of all candidates will take place on Wednesday September 25, 2019.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- REMITA payment receipt for Post UTME
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FECA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit fecaelearning.com.ng.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the International Training Centre and Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Value Chain Studies (CEDVACS) Federal College of Agriculture, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, iPad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
- For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng or call 08039170136.
Are You Preparing for Post UTME Examination? Click HERE
- JAMB brochure (check the requirements for each programme)
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out & Departmental Cut-off Marks In various Institution We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Post UTME Admission Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. Check How To Gain Admission Into Nigerian Institution & List of School to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Solution
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page