Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment Portal 2021/2022 | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Federal Ministry of Transportation Latest Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply Through the Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment Portal….read more below.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.transportation.gov.ng
You can use this portal to register for open vacancies or positions advertised by the Federal Ministry of Transportation and get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Federal Ministry of Transportation
The mandate of the Federal Ministry of Transportation is to ensure fast, safe, efficient, affordable, convenient, integrated, and inter-modal transport system that facilitates Nigeria’s socio-economic developmental needs and enhances the quality of life of the public.
Note: Federal Ministry of Transportation job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Delta State Teachers recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Federal Ministry of Transportation job vacancies.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Available Positions for Federal Ministry of Transportation Job
1) Senior Quantity Surveyor
2) Senior Surveyor
3) Senior Signaling & Telecommunication Engineer
4) Senior Permanent Way Engineer
5) Senior Geologist
6) Senior Electrical / Mechanical Engineer
7) Senior Civil Engineer
8) Senior Architect (Supervision Works)
9) Senior Hydraulic Engineer
10) Senior Geotechnical Engineer
11) Senior Architect (Design Vetting)
12) Senior Structural Engineer
13) Senior Transport Engineer
What is the Qualification for Federal Ministry of Transportation Job
- Be a citizen of Nigeria;
- Have Master’s degree for the position (minimum Second class honours, upper division). Be a member of a Professional Body will be an added advantage
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years working experience on the job
- Have experience in Railways infrastructural development in Urban and Extra-urban areas and related works is an added advantage
- Knowledge of international Standards and Regulations (BS, Eurocodes, ASTM, AASHTO);
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point); CAD software (Autocad, Autocad Civil 3D, ARCHICAD)
- Proficient in specialized software related to the required position (GIS, PLAXIS, SLOPE, PARATIE, FLAC, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, SAP 2000, LUSOS, MIDAS, RCSEC, PROST).
- Proficient in specialized instruments and system related to the position.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment 2021
Is Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment Form Out. Yes! There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Ministry of Transportation recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Federal Ministry of Transportation portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.transportation.gov.ng
- Federal Ministry of Transportation Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you the Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the Bio-data, Reference etc. to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Note: All submitted CV will be subjected to verification.