Federal Poly Ekowe Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Federal Polytechnic Ekowe, Bayelsa State Recruitment for the year 2021/2022, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Recruitment….read more below.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – https://www.federalpolyekowe.edu.ng/
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe
The Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe, Bayelsa State was established through legislation by the 6th National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the Federal Polytechnic Act of 1990 as amended. It was assented into law by late President Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua (GCFR) in July 2007. But full implementation was in 2009.
The Polytechnic is cited at the ancient Town of Ekowe (Ekeu) along the River Nun in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State in the Oil & Gas rich Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. The institution is the first Federal Government higher institution in the state.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Teaching job vacancies.
What is the Qualification for Federal Polytechnic Ekowe
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- The salary and conditions of service for the position areas obtainable in Federal Polytechnics in the country.
- The appointee shall enjoy other benefits of office as may be approved from time to time by the Federal Government.
- The position is a career appointment.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is Federal Poly Ekowe Recruitment Out? Yes
The Federal Polytechnic Ekowe, Bayelsa State hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on Federal Poly Ekowe recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Federal Polytechnic Ekowe recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Federal Poly Ekowe portal on a regular basis. FPE Recruitment Portal
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the DPR
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://www.federalpolyekowe.edu.ng
- Federal Poly Ekowe Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get this Job
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ekowe Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of Applications and Curriculum Vitae stating the following:
- Full name
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- No and ages of children
- Permanent home address
- Current contact Address with telephone Number(s)/Email address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates
- Membership of Professional Associations/Bodies
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts.
- Vision for the Polytechnic in the next five (5) years with particular reference to relevant materials requisition for and management of Polytechnic Library (not more than 500 words).
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Confidential Reports of three (3) Referees on the candidate.
Applications with Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of all relevant credentials are to be submitted, in a sealed envelope with the position applied for marked at the top-left corner of the envelope, by hand or post to:
Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe
P.M.B. 110, Yenagoa,
- Reference Letters from 3 Referees under confidential cover should be forwarded to the address above closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.