Connect with us

School News Update

FEDPOLYADO UTME Cut off Marks for 2019/2020 Academic session

Published

on

The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Post UTME and Departmental Cut off Mark, into the various courses and Point, for the 2019/2020 Academic session officially released Online By Jamb,. See more details below;

This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) post UTME exercise that the management of the institution has released the departmental cut-off marks for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise.

The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti was established in January 1977 in Jos, Plateau State. In 1978, it was moved by the Federal Government of Nigeria to Akure, Ondo State in order to maintain an equitable spread of Federal Government institutions among the states of the Federation. By 1986, the movement of the institution to its permanent site was completed.

Federal Poly Ado Cut-Off Marks.

Post UTME Cut Off Marks:

Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:

ACCOUNTANCY 56
SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY 56
MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS 40
SURVEY AND GEO-INFORMATICS 40
URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING 40
FISHRIES TECHNOLOGY 40

NOTE:

• All applicants who have done the Post-UTME screening online (www.students.fedpolyado.edu.ng) but are yet to change their Institution of FIRST CHOICE to the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ADO-EKITI, should quickly effect the change by making Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti their FIRST CHOICE to enhance their chances for the admission.
  • Candidates are however advised to be guided by the cut-off marks for each programme and ensure they have the correct subject combination in UTME. This is also applicable for CHANGE OF COURSES.

UTME Cut-Off Mark:

(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2019/2020 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.

(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti  can do so.

RECOMMENDED: Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form.

Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page

Continue Reading
20 Comments

20 Comments

1. Fasanmade pelumi

July 22, 2018 at 2:19 am

pls i score 184 in my utme will i be given Admission

2. Ajuwon abeeb pelumi

August 1, 2018 at 1:35 pm

plz I scored 164 in my utme would I be given admission?

• Godwin Akpan

August 1, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Ajuwon abeeb pelumi yes get past question and answers from us to start prepare call us on 07085595761

3. Aina arinola

August 16, 2018 at 4:06 pm

l scored 173 in my jamb can l gain admission

• Godwin

October 2, 2018 at 4:15 pm

Under condition

4. HarrisonJuicy

September 5, 2018 at 2:17 pm

Hi. I see that you don’t update your blog too often. I know that writing posts is
    boring and time consuming. But did you know that there is a tool that allows you
    to create new posts using existing content (from article directories or other
    blogs from your niche)? And it does it very well.
    The new posts are unique and pass the copyscape test.
    Search in google and try: miftolo’s tools

5. BestAlfie

September 6, 2018 at 10:25 pm

I have noticed you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste your traffic,
    you can earn additional cash every month. You can use the best adsense alternative for any type of website (they approve all websites),
    for more info simply search in gooogle: boorfe’s tips monetize your
    website

• Godwin

October 2, 2018 at 3:32 pm

Ok will do that

6. adultfriendrfinder

September 13, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this article.
    It was practical. Keep on posting!

• Godwin

October 2, 2018 at 3:24 pm

Thank you so much brother…it is God’s Grace

7. Bill

October 29, 2018 at 1:30 pm

Wow, this piece of writing is nice, my sister is analyzing
    such things, therefore I am going to let know her.
    Howdy! This blog post couldn’t be written much better!
    Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept talking about this. I will send this post
    to him. Fairly certain he’s going to have a great read. Thanks for sharing!
    I just couldn’t go away your web site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information a person supply in your visitors?
    Is gonna be back frequently in order to check out new posts http://foxnews.net

• Godwin

October 31, 2018 at 7:06 pm

8. Jane

October 30, 2018 at 8:24 am

I really like what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and coverage!

Keep up the terrific works guys I’ve included you guys to my own blogroll.

Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so
    I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my
    followers! Outstanding blog and excellent design. It is the best time to make some plans for the long run and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve learn this publish and if I could I
    wish to suggest you few interesting issues or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles regarding
    this article. I want to read even more issues approximately it!

9. Merri

October 30, 2018 at 8:27 am

Outstanding story there. What occurred after? Thanks!

10. folorunso pelumi mathew

January 20, 2019 at 9:14 am

Comment Text*i score 180 in jamb and i want study civil engneering can i get admission