How to Check Federal Poly Nasarawa Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the National Diploma (ND) full-time Programmes of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will, however, need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
CLICK HERE (.PDF)
You can also check your admission status on JAMB portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
SEE ALSO: Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Registration Procedure for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted Candidates.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal Poly Nasarawa admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.