How to Apply for FJSC Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal –https://fjsc.gov.ng
FJSC Recruitment 2021 | The Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment portal (https://fjsc.gov.ng), how to apply for FJSC 2021 Recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
FJSC Recruitment Portal – https://fjsc.gov.ng
To be selected for the Job, you need to know the qualifications, requirement for applying for FJSC Recruitment 2021
Do you have what it take to get the job at the Federal Judicial Service Commission? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the Job.
You much take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get FJSC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through
What is the Qualification for FJSC
The Federal Judicial Service Commission is not recruiting yet. Interested candidates are advised to study this guide and avoid misleading information found across many web pages. Always visit the main recruitment portal www.fjsc.gov.ng for updates.
The requirements and qualifications for the 2021 Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment are:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma certificate in any related field of study
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in any law related course
- NYSC Discharge certificate or exception letter
- MSc in any quantitative field of study obtained from a recognized institution
- Good speaking and writing ability.
- Good knowledge in basic computer and web application and operation
Is FJSC Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the FJSC Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated one the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or FJSC recruitment portal @ https://fjsc.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. FJSC doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the FJSC recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Ibom Air Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- N-Power Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment
Important Point to Note on FJSC recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for FJSC recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FJSC portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the FJSC
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://fjsc.gov.ng
- FJSC Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in FJSC
How to Apply and fill FJSC Application 2021
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The FJSC Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to FJSC official portal – https://fjsc.gov.ng
- Complete the registration form according to the instructions
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the FJSC application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.