FMC Ido-Ekiti School Of Nursing Form | This is to inform the general public that the Federal Teaching Hospital Ido Ekiti School of Nursing Admission form is on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Of Nursing – Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti School Of Nursing Requirements
Is FMC Ido-Ekiti School of Nursing Form Out
Yes! We encouraged our readers to check the requirements very well before applying to avoid disqualification. But some will not pay attention; they will only rush to the www.sonidoekiti.edu.ng to apply without going through the terms. see how to Download FMC Ido-Ekiti School Of Nursing Past Questions
How to Apply for School Of Nursing Ido-Ekiti Form
- Interested candidate should visit the school official website at www.sonidoekiti.edu.ng
- Select Click here to Register button
- Indicate candidates Surname, Other names, GSM Phone No and Email Address
- Click on Submit button to generate Payment Invoice
- Follow the instructions on how to pay using any of the available options and when your payment is successful, Print your Login Pin and use it to complete your registration
- Select Log In or Complete your Registration button to input relevant data
- Print out your Exam Gate Pass Card and bring it to the exam venue
APPLICATION FEE – N11,000.00 (Eleven Thousand Naira Only).
PAYMENT CHARGE – N161.25K (One Hundred and Sixty One Naira, Twenty Five Kobo).
CLOSING DATE – 24th September 2021 by 12:00 noon
DATE OF EXAMINATION – 25th September 2021 by 10:00 am prompt
EXAM TYPE – Computer Based Test (CBT)
EXAM CENTRE – College of Health Technology, Ijero Ekiti, Ekiti State (Ijero Ekiti is the next town to Ido Ekiti)
For more information, please click on the chat button or call 08034411513, 08073257443 between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Mondays to Fridays) or send your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: NO PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL/AGENT OR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT. BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS