FUGUS Post UTME Form | Federal University Gusau, FUGUS post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to apply for FUGUS post UTME form below,
FUGUS Post UTME Form 2021/2022 App. Portal – www.putme.fugusau.edu.ng
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, that the University has fixed Monday,
19th October, 2020, as a date for the commencement of registration for the institution’s post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
Is FUGUS Post UTME Admission Form Out
However, it is important to not that the FUGUS post UTME form 2021/2022 is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or FUGUS Portal @ www.putme.fugusau.edu.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
- JAMB CBT Result
- JAMB Cut Off Mark
- JAMB Result Upload
- JAMB Score so Far
- JAMB Result Upgrade
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- School that Accept 2 Sittings
- Schools with 180 Cut Off Mark
- Schools with 160/170 Cut-off Mark
- Schools with 140/150 Cut Off Mark
- How To Calculate CGPA
How to Apply for Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE
Online Registration commences on 19th October, 2020 and closes on 31st December, 2020.
- Visit http://putme.fugusau.edu.ng/.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Schedule for the Aptitude Tests:
See how to Download FUGUS Past Questions and Answers
Date: to be later announced
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.