The Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State (FULafia) Post UTME Admission Screening Form, for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, is yet to commence, Check courses, cut off mark, requirement and How to apply
The Federal University Lafia admission Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021academic year commences on
July 25, 2019 and close on August 25, 2019. also Direct Entry See FULafia Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Latest Update: Registration form for the FULafia Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020 is yet to commence will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page and Keep Checking Back. meanwhile see the requirement and how to apply below;
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level result in not more than two (2) sittings and who scored an aggregate of 200 and above in UTME in the case of College of Medicine and at least 170 for all other courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E.) admission will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Post UTME Screening Form.
- Logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/ and click on register button
- Enter your basic details such as name, phone number, email address and registration number. Ensure that you use a valid email address and phone number because you can be contacted at any time if the need arises.
- Now log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
- Once your account is verified, you will be redirected to login page. Alternatively, logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php. Enter your registration number and click on login button.
- You will be prompted to pay for your Post-UTME fee. Click on pay button or on the Remita Payment must be initiated through your portal account.
- You will be redirected to Remita to pay the fee. YOU MUST SELECT AN OPTION TO PAY VIA CARD
- After your payment is successful, you will see a confirmation page including your RRR (note it). Click on continue or wait for 10 seconds and you will be redirected to your portal where you can complete your registration.
- Provide all required information such as home address, parent /guardian’s information, upload your recent passport photograph etc. and click on submit.
Should you experience any difficulty in using the portal, send an email to email@example.com or chat with us on our website.
NB: Remedial and IJMB students must also participate.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page