COURTENAY, British Columbia – Canada
Full Time Driver Jobs at COMOX VALLEY | Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
Full Time Driver Jobs at COMOX VALLEY
We are currently looking for Full-time Courier Drivers to work from our Comox Package Facility.
- Position Title: Courier Driver
- Position Type: Permanent Full-time
- Work Hours: 8:00AM – 8:00PM*
- Workdays: Monday to Friday*
- Location: 734 29th St.
*Shift schedules may vary based on operational requirements
Courier Drivers are responsible for daily package deliveries serving our business and residential customers. The daily duties of a courier driver include the following:
- Conducting a pre-trip check of the assigned vehicle to ensure safety during deliveries
- Lifting, sorting and moving of boxes weighing between 10 to 70lbs.
- Unloading and loading packages off and onto vehicles during drop-offs and pick-ups
- Operating a DIAD system that helps out in navigating addresses and postal codes.
- Available to work Monday to Friday*
- Excellent Verbal Communications skills;
- Customer service and/or driving experience is an asset
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, customer facing and outside environment
- Comfortable working in various weather conditions
- Must have a VALID BC CLASS 5 DRIVER’S LICENSE
- Must have a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up parcels weighing between 10lbs up to 70lbs (32kg) unassisted.
All candidates must go through a series of interviews, background and reference checks.
What we offer…
- Training and Development: training provided for all positions
- Weekly compensation: weekly pay, effective starting rate of $17/hour*
- Guaranteed wage progression: wage increases are guaranteed*
- Generous benefits package: extended benefits and pension plan*
- Promotion from within: career advancement in many areas of the business
- Employee discounts: employee discounts available online through UPSers.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Searches to Job at CA – COMOX VALLEY BUILDING (BCCOU)
- comox valley jobs
- town of comox jobs
- comox valley jobs – craigslist
- city of courtenay jobs
- comox valley regional district jobs
- part time jobs comox valley
- craigslist comox valley
- full time jobs comox valley
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page