The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME screening application form for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to apply for FUPRE post UTME form below.…
FUPRE Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Portal – https://utme.fupre.edu.ng
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates for its 2021/2022 academic session Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUPRE Post UTME
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 200 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 180 and above
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply. See how to Download FUPRE Exams Past Questions and Answers
- Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- JAMB CBT Result
- JAMB Cut Off Mark
- JAMB Result Upload
- JAMB Score so Far
- JAMB Result Upgrade
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- School that Accept 2 Sittings
- Schools with 180 Cut Off Mark
- Schools with 160/170 Cut-off Mark
- Schools with 140/150 Cut Off Mark
- How To Calculate CGPA
NB: Candidates who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. minimum of 200 for Engineering courses and minimum of 180 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score. PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course. While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new programme. Candidate may visit the University website to view the admission requirements.
Is FUPRE Post UTME Admission Form Out
However, it is important to not that the FUPRE post UTME form 2021/2022 is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or FUPRE Portal @ www.fupre.edu.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME Form
Registration for Screening will commence on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Wednesday 25th November, 2020.
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit https://utme.fupre.edu.ng/panel/ to do their registration.
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
For further enquiries, candidates should contact: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. Cell Phone Numbers: 07038500605, 08183706958.