This is to inform all candidates who sat for the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored the minimum scored required for public polytechnics that the Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade POST UTME screening exercise applications form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as their institution of choice in the 2020 UTME are also invited for the screening exercise.
The GATEWAY ICT Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA) Post UTME Admission Screening Form, ND for the 2020/2021 academic Session, has commenced, Check courses, cut off mark, requirement and How to apply GAPOSA Post UTME Admission Form here online.
Gateway ICT Polytechnic Courses.
a. Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Building Technology
- Food Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Mechanic Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
b. Management and Liberal Studies
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Office Technology And Management
- Banking & Finance
- Purchasing & Supply
How to Apply for Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
- Go to Gateway poly admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complain kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information. You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out. and Past Question and Answer also JAMB Cut off Marks.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page