Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) is now selling application form for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. check the subject combinations and how to apply for Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Form here online.
How to Apply for GOUNI JUPEB Form 2021/2022
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 session. The programme leads to the award of the JUPEB certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into Godfrey University Enugu and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad...
Programme Duration: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
GOUNI JUPEB Admission Eligibility
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits, at a maximum of two sittings, in at least 5 subjects including English Language and other subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study at the University
GOUNI JUPEB Subject Combinations
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Arts||History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)|
|Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)|
|Social Sciences||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)|
|Government/ Economics /Government (GEG)|
|Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)|
|Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)|
|Management Sciences||Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)|
|Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)|
|Sciences||Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)|
How to Apply for GOUNI JUPEB Form
The prospective student should follow the following guideline in order to successfully complete and submit the admission form.
- Pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 through our online payment platform on the University Portal or visit any bank branch of Fidelity, Zenith, Skpe, GTB, First Bank, UBA and Umuchinemere MFB (Only in Enugu). A receipt which contains a receipt number and confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit the GOU Portal via gouni.edu.ng or the university Admission Office.
- All your bio-data fields are compulsory.
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB
- Select jamb subject as well as its score
- Select Olevel subject as well as its score
- Maximum of two sittings are allowed where necessary.
- Complete the form and click on submit.
- Applicants into 2021/2022 preliminary programme are advised to checking our website for the actual date of the oral interview and for other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 UTME during the programme...
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted...
- Applicants are to note that 2021/2022 preliminary interview shall hold at the Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate