Gombe State Teachers Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Gombe State Teachers Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Gombe State Teachers Recruitment Portal ….read more below.;
Gombe State Teachers Recruitment Portal – www.gombestate.gov.ng
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Gombe State Teachers recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for this great Recruitment 2021.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Gombe State
Gombe State is one of the 36 states of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, located in the centre of the north east of the country on latitude 9”30’ and 12”30’N, Longitude 8”5’and 11”45’E. It is bordering Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba, and Bauchi states, with a land area of 20,265 SQKM.
The State climate is generally warm, with temperatures not exceeding 300c during the months of March-May considered to be the hottest months. The following table gives other profile of the jewel state.
Date of CreationGombe State was carved out from defunct Bauchi State on the 1st October, 1996 by the former Head of State and Commander in chief of Armed Forces, Federal republic of Nigeria, Late General Sani Abacha GCFR.
Note: Gombe State Teaching job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Delta State Teachers recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Gombe State Teaching job vacancies.
- At least four years of Early Years Foundation Stage teaching experience.
- Ability to work on weekends holidays and outside of regular work hours when required.
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching and genuine love for kids.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain an encouraging and supportive team environment.
- Ability to plan and develop programs that would cater for educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Must be able to make use of a variety of teaching and learning skills.
- Must be up-to-date on educational developments.
- Must be able to keep accurate records of child’s progress.
What is the Qualification for Gombe State Teachers Job
Those who are interested in working with schools owned by the Gombe state government ought to possess certain requirements in order to be eligible and below is a list of the requirements:
- A BSc/HND/NCE/ND from a recognized tertiary institution and in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASSC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics and English language.
- An FSLC(First School Leaving Certificate)
- A TRCN(Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria) certificate
Important Points To Note
Al applicants should note that the Gombe State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment is free of charge also, all applications ought to be submitted before the specified deadline finally, applicants can only apply once.
Is Gombe State Teachers Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the Gombe State Teachers Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Gombe State Teachers recruitment portal @ www.gombestate.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Gombe State Teachers doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on Gombe State Teachers recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for this recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting this portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.gombestate.gov.ng
- Gombe State Teachers Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
How to Apply for Gombe State Teachers Recruitment 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for this job, but one thing you need to have in mind is all recruitment must be done online on their official portal Via Gombe State Teachers Recruitment Portal
All applications for Gombe State Teachers Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.gombestate.gov.ng
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Gombe State Teachers job:
- Visit Gombe State Teachers login portal at www.gombestate.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the Gombe State Teachers official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.