The Gregory University, Uturu GUU Post UTME Admission Form Post UTME Admission Screening Form, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, has commence, Check courses, cut off mark, requirement and How to apply.
Distinguishing Features of GUU.
- No Strikes, No Cultism, Zero tolerance for immorality and examination malpractices
- Technologically driven with copious deployment of ICT Facilities
- Results are released three weeks after examination
- Friendly and very conducive learning environment
- Classroom Lectures are delivered using E-Learning Technologies
- Exchange Programme with American universities
Gregory University Degree Courses.
Gregory University Admission General Entry Requirements.
- Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
- All candidates applying for admission, must pass the JAMB Examination at the minimum JAMB cut off.
- Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
- Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present Transcript from their previous University. Click here for details.
- Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
Gregory University Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- 2019 JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
- 2019 JAMB SCORE
- WAEC/NECO/GCE RESULTS
- COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTO
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID PHONE NUMBER
How to Apply for Gregory University Post UTME Form.
- Visit any of GUU websites www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng/postutme click on 2019/2020 post UTME Screening.
- On the portal, create a profile by filling the form. Please, complete all fields.
- A confirmation message shall be sent to your e-mail address alongside a payment receipt.
- Sequel to that, you need to keep tags on your portal to to know when you admission is approved.
- Upon admission approval, kindly login with your credentials, on the menu section, select “print admission letter” and print all the available options there.
Warning: Valid e-mail address and phone number are vital to your admission. Do no lose them. Candidates are advised to ensure that they make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
For ONLINE Support, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call GREGORY UNIVERSITY (0700 4734 679 864)
Candidates may wish to visit the campus for a tour of the University facilities.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page