How to Apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa | Germany is a beautiful region to work, and its financial system is booming too. Germany encourages incredibly qualified personnel and well-trained young and skilled people to work. So if you have the one’s skills, then might Germany is looking ahead to you. Are you interested in running in Germany? If so, then you should recognize Germany Job Seeker Visa else Get with round international immigration for easy migration.
What is a Germany Job Seeker Visa?
The Germany Job Seeker Visa gives you a Long-Term Residency Permit, through which you can stay and look for a job in Germany for six months. By the end of six months, if you get a job in Germany, you will get a German work visa, and you can stay and work there without any hassle.
Germany Job Seeker Visa only allows one to search for a job, but not to work there.
To get a Germany Job Seeker Visa, you must satisfy certain conditions
- Eligibility Conditions.
- Necessary documents.
- Fill out an application form.
- Book your visa appointment.
- Attend the interview.
- Pay the fees.
Eligibility of candidates for Germany Job Seeker Visa:
To make sure one is eligible for Germany Job Seeker Visa, applicants have to satisfy the following conditions:
- One must have a minimum of five years of experience in their field of research.
- One must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree.
- Besides, it would be much better to know the German language as you are planning to stay and work in Germany.
- One must have medical insurance and travel insurance for their entire visit in Germany till one gets their Work Permit.
- One must have sufficient funds (Rs 4 lakhs at least) so that they can stay safe without any trouble in Germany till one gets their Work Permit.
Documents required for Germany Job Seeker Visa:
If one feels that they are an eligible candidate for the Germany Job Seeker Visa, and are ready to proceed for the next stage, then one needs to be prepared with the documents, which will be attached to their application.
Most Read: How Can I Move to Germany Without A Job?
Below is the list of documents that one must submit for Germany job seeker visa:
- A valid Passport, which must be valid at least for 12 months.
- Passport Size Photos must be ready
- A cover letter where you should mention the following things
- purpose of your visit,
- how you plan to find employment,
- Time estimation to get a job,
- alternative career plans if you cannot find a job within six months.
- Curriculum Vitae
- All those documents which one has mentioned in their CV.
- Diploma of your degree
- Address Proof of place where you are going to stay in Germany for six months.
- Travel insurance for foreign visitors/tourists
- Proof of financial which include
- The Proof of personal status which includes
- Proof health insurance which provides for:
- Health insurance for freelancers, employees
- Health insurance for international students
- Health insurance for language course students
Fill out Germany Job Seeker Visa application form
Fill the application form for Germany Job Seeker Visa Online as per the documents that you have submitted. Don’t forget to have a hardcopy of it.
Schedule an appointment:
Schedule an interview at the German embassy in your country of residence. The Interview date might take time up to 3 to 4 months. If you are in a hurry, make sure that you apply faster, first come first serve.
Attend the Interview Germany Job Seeker Visa:
Pay the Germany Job Seeker Visa fees for processing:
After following the above steps, you should pay the price for the Germany Job Seeker Visa. It would cost around 60 Euros.
After completion of the process, you will get the Germany Job Seeker Visa within 10 to 15 days after the verification completes.
Few things that you have to keep in mind to get German Visa.
- Have Enough money with you around 6 to 10 lakhs.
- Set up a place to stay in Germany to remain there for six months.
- Don’t make use of fake documents. If you do that, then there are chances that your visa might get rejected.
- Know the kind of job you are about to apply.
There are different kinds of jobs available in Germany for job seekers. few of them are:
- Software developer and programmer
- IT consultant, IT analyst
- Account manager, client consultant
- Healthcare worker and nurse
- Sales representative, sales assistant
- Architect, structural engineer
- Electronics engineer, electrician
- Economist, business administrator
- Production assistant
- Sales manager, product manager
There are a number of process portals through which you can look for the roles there. It could be better if you have any buddies and circle of relatives over there, which would be an added guide for you. I could advise you recognize the German language even if you realize English. Our Step by means of step method will boom the success rate of getting Germany Visa. you can depend upon the spherical global immigration counselor for the bring about your favor.
This visa valid for searching the posts. If you do so, then your visa would get canceled, and you might even not be allowed to work and stay in Germany. Once you get the job over there, then you can apply for a German job visa, which will permit you to work in Germany for a more extended time. If you want to know more or if you want other information then you can contact us.
|⇒ I believe this brain teaser guide was helpful right?… If yes, don’t hesitate to share it with us. or Join us on Facebook Page|