How to Check NECO GCE Result Online
This is to inform the general public that The National Examinations Council (NECO) has currently released Candidates that participated in the 2019 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination can now access their results online GCE Result Online.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2019 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
The results were released exactly 49 days after the last paper was written, as the examination was conducted from Monday, 18th November to Wednesday, 18th December 2019. All the candidates that sat for the 2019 SSCE External Examination can now check their results online by following the procedure outlined below.
How to Check 2019 NECO GCE Result.
Before you proceed to check your 2019 NECO GCE result online, you have to purchase NECO result checking Token online.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result..
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page