How to Get Admission at Ashesi University | It’s crystal clear that Ashesi University (AU), Berekuso is one of the best inclined university in Ghana. The university is also good at science and some art disciplines. This article will explicate all about the school and how to get admission into their programs.
Ashesi university college offers a range of academic courses in the level of masters, doctorate, diploma and postgraduate diploma.
Below are several lists of Courses offered in Ashesi University College.
Lists of Ashesi University College Courses
These courses are listed below:
- General Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science(Computer Science)
- Business Administration-BA(BA)
- Management Information Systems(MIS)
- Liberal arts
- Nursing courses
- and others degree
Ashesi University Admission Requirements
1. Completed application form, including personal essays.
2. High School transcripts or report cards for at least six terms.
3. One of the following examination results is required:
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE); Six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
- Six IGCSE (G.C.E. O-Level) passes including Mathematics, English, and Science are required together with at least three ‘A’ Level passes (with grade A-D)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- American / Canadian High School Diploma
- French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English)
- Other equivalent exam results approved by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana.
In addition to meeting the standard admissions requirements, applications from international students must meet the following requirements:
- Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
- Evidence of English Language proficiency: International students for who English was not a language of instruction during high school, must submit evidence of English language proficiency, including but not limited to the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page