IBBUL List of Courses Offered | The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL), List of Accredited Undergraduate courses is here available online and admission Entry requirement, This Article is for those that are interested and want to apply for admission in any academic session. Just stay focus and check the guidelines Below.
So basically, we’ve made it very easy for you to easily view the subject combination and study requirements that you need to get into any of the listed courses offered in IBBUL. See Accredited Universities That Accepts 2 Sittings (WAEC and NECO) in Nigeria
- IBBUL Post UTME Form
- IBBUL Cut Off Marks.
- IBBUL School Fees.
- JAMB brochure (check the requirements for each programme)
The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL) has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL) .
This page will be updated when a new programme is introduced.
|5||History and International Relations|
|1||Adult Education and Community Development|
|5||Computer Science Education|
|8||Guidance and Counselling|
|11||Sport Science and Health Education|
|1||Food Science and Technology|
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai
1. Minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Languageat SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either an HSC, OND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken
3. An acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the direct entry screening result.
Don’t forget to Check:
- List of Institution and Courses Offered in Nigeria CLICK HERE
- Nigerian Institutions To Write Post UTME Without Choosing Them in JAMB CLICK HERE
- What is JAMB Cut off Marks? Click HERE
- Universities that Accept 120 Cut-Off Mark CLICK HERE
- School that Accepts 150 JAMB Cut Off Mark CLICK HERE
- List of Universities That Accepts 160 Cut -Off Mark CLICK HERE
- Schools that Accepts 180 JAMB Cut Off Mark CLICK HERE
- Are You Preparing for Post UTME Examination CLICK HERE
- Do I need a change of course/institution? Click HERE
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out & Departmental Cut-off Marks In various Institution We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about List of Accredited courses, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. See Universities that Released Postgraduate Forms & Nigerian Institutions and Their History
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. Check How To Gain Admission Into Nigerian Institution & List of School to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Solution
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page