This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Imo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Imo State CSC Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
Imo State CSC Recruitment Portal – https://www.imostate.gov.ng/
Imo State Civil Service Job Portal is open and lots of applicants have started applying for the Civil Service vacancies available on the website, you can do so as soon you are meet the requirements for applying
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Imo State Civil Service Commission recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for this great Recruitment 2021.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Imo State Civil Service
Imo is one of the 36 states of Nigeria and is in the south east region of Nigeria. Owerri is its capital and among the largest cities in the state. Its other major cities are Orlu, Ogwuta, Mbaise and Okigwe. Located in the south-eastern region of Nigeria, it occupies the area between the lower River Niger and the upper and middle Imo River.
Note: Imo State Civil Service Commission job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Imo State CSC recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Imo State Civil Service Commission job.
There are numerous positions available for application on the portal. Your duty is to choose that which truly fits your qualification perfectly. Here we have tried to explain all the levels and what exactly you need to have before applying for them. Our guide is as follows;
Level 09 is selected for candidates with Post Graduate certificates. If employed, the salary level will hump from the minimum as structured by the body and its ruling government. Level 08 is specifically for holders of Bachelor of sciences in accredited universities. HND holders are expected to apply for departments within Grade 07 level. We advise applicants to clearly check on each level if it matches what they have as qualifications.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
Qualified Local Government
This is the last section you should consider very seriously before applying for this job now. You have to carefully check if your local government is among the listed ones here:
- Aboh Mbaise
- Ahiazu Mbaise
- Ehime Mbano
- Ezinihitte Mbaise
- Ideato North
- Ideato South
- Isiala Mbano
- Ngor Okpala
- Oru East
- Oru West
- Owerri Municipal
- Owerri North
- Owerri West
Basic Qualification for Imo State Civil Service
This is where we provide you with the recommended and least qualifications that every candidate must have. This includes a certificate, age limit/range, and other factors that you need to have before registering for this job.
Age Limit: Every person applying must not be older than 30 years. This is the maximum age all the candidates applying for this job must be as at the time of application.…
Degree Requirement: Since this job is for graduates, anyone applying must have at least of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions around the nation and other parts of the world.…
Lastly, everyone applying for this job must make sure they have completed their mandatory one year of NYSC or perhaps have their exemption letters handy or risk losing out on the job.…
Is Imo State Civil Service Recruiting?
However, it is important to not that the Imo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Imo State Civil Service recruitment portal @ www.imostate.gov.ng/ to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Imo State Civil Service Commission doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.…
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.…
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
How to Apply for Imo State Civil Service.
You can now apply from here
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://www.imostate.gov.ng/
- Imo State Civil Service Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
Imo State Civil Service Salary Structure
The average salaries for Imo State Civil Service Commission is 94,191 Naira. This data is collated by 4 employees from Imo State Civil Service Commission. The roles include Account Payable Officer, Maintenance Officer, Optometrist, Driver/Mechanic. The gender distribution at Imo State Civil Service Commission based on salary submitted is male(50%), female(50%), unspecified(0%).