IMSU Supplementary Result Checking List 2019/2020
The Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Supplementary admission list (UTME and Direct Entry) for the 2019/2020 academic session, how to check online. Stay focus and follow the guide.
The management of the Imo State University (IMSU) has released the supplementary admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
IMSU supplementary admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check IMSU Supplementary Admission List.
- Go to IMSU admission status checking portal at http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2019-2020.
- Click on submit to access your IMSU admission status.
Successfully admitted? Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your IMSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IMSU supplementary admission list for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page