Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment | In this post, we give you all the information you need about the Jigawa State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2021. Here you will see the official Jigawa State Civil Service recruitment portal, application requirements, and a step-by-step guide on how to apply
Jigawa State CSC Recruitment Portal – www.jigawastate.gov.ng/
This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Jigawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Jigawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Jigawa State Civil Service
The state was created on Tuesday August 27, 1991, when the Federal Military Government under the General Ibrahim Babangida announced the creation of nine additional states in the country bringing the total number of states then to thirty. The announcement was given a legal backing through the; State Creation and Transitional Provisions Decree No. 37 of 1991...
Excised from Kano State it covers a total land area of about 22,410sq Km. It is bordered on the West by Kano State, on the East by Bauchi and Yobe States and on the North by Katsina and Yobe States and the Republic of Niger.
The state is mainly populated by the Hausa, Fulani and the Mangawa, Badawa and Ngizimawa which are dialects of the kanuri language. They constitute significant percentages in Birniwa, Guri and Kiri kasamma local government areas. There are other settled tribes both from within and outside Nigeria inhibiting in almost all the local Government areas of the state with the highest concentration in the state capital..
Note: Jigawa State Civil Service Commission job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Jigawa State CSC recruitment process...
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Jigawa State Civil Service vacancies.
Available Vacant Positions.
In our determined effort to rapidly industrialize our state, and create employment opportunities as part of our poverty reduction policy, The Jigawa State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:..
1.) Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
2.) Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
3.) Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
4.) Geologist – Grade Level 09
5.) Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
6.) Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
7.) Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
8.) Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
9.) Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II..Grade Level 08
10.) Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
11.) Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
12.) Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
13.) Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
14.) Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
15.) Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
16.) Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
17.) Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
18.) Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
19.) Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
20.) Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08.
- At least four years of Early Years Foundation Stage teaching experience.
- Ability to work on weekends holidays and outside of regular work hours when required.
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching and genuine love for kids.
- Great interpersonal skills...
- Must be able to maintain an encouraging and supportive team environment.
- Ability to plan and develop programs that would cater for educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Must be able to make use of a variety of teaching and learning skills.
- Must be up-to-date on educational developments.
- Must be able to keep accurate records of child’s progress...
Basic Qualification for Jigawa State Civil Service
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:..
1.) Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions;
2.) Not be older than 30 years;
4.) Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC;
List’s of LGA that are Qualified for the Recruitment.
- Birnin Kudu
- Kafin Hausa
- Kiri Kasama
- Malam Madori
- Sule Tankarkar
Is Jigawa State Civil Service Recruiting?
However, it is important to not that the Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Jigawa State CSC recruitment portal @ www.jigawastate.gov.ng/ to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Jigawa State Civil Service Commission doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
How to Apply for Jigawa State Civil Service.
You can now apply from here
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on http://www.jigawastate.gov.ng/
- Jigawa State Civil Service Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
Jigawa State Civil Service Salary Structure.
The average salaries for Jigawa State Government is 178,500 Naira. This data is collated by 2 employees from Jigawa State Government. The roles include Nursing Lecturer, Medical Doctor. The gender distribution at Jigawa State Government based on salary submitted is male(50%), female(50%), unspecified(0%).