Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment | The Jigawa State Universal Education Board has commenced recruitment of teachers into various primary and secondary schools within the state. Application form is available on the portal at www.jigawastate.gov.ng and interested applicants are expected to make their applications on this portal.
Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment Portal – www.jigawastate.gov.ng
Jigawa State SUBEB Portal is open and lots of applicants have started applying for the teaching vacancies available on the website, you can do so as soon you are meet the requirements for applying
This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
About Jigawa State
Jigawa State (Hausa: Jihar Jigawa) is one of the 36 states of Nigeria, located in the northern region of the country. Created in 1991 from the northeastern-most region of Kano State, Jigawa State is located on the border with Nigeria’s national border with the Republic of the Niger. The state capital and largest city is Dutse.
Note: Jigawa State Teaching job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Jigawa State Teachers recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Jigawa State Teaching job vacancies.
The requirements for Jigawa SUBEB Recruitment have been outlined on the portal, and as such, interested applicants are expected to start making their application on the portal. Having said that, you have to meet the needed requirements for this Jigawa State SUBEB Recruitment before you think of making your application.
- At least four years of Early Years Foundation Stage teaching experience.
- Ability to work on weekends holidays and outside of regular work hours when required.
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching and genuine love for kids.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain an encouraging and supportive team environment.
- Ability to plan and develop programs that would cater for educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Must be able to make use of a variety of teaching and learning skills.
- Must be up-to-date on educational developments.
- Must be able to keep accurate records of child’s progress.
Basic Qualification for Jigawa State Teaching Job
Before filling the Benue State Teachers Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Is Jigawa State Teachers Recruiting?
However, it is important to not that the Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Jigawa State Teachers recruitment portal @ https://www.jigawastate.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Jigawa State Teachers doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on Jigawa State Teachers recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for this recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting this portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.jigawastate.gov.ng
- Jigawa State Teachers Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
How to Apply for Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for this job, but one thing you need to have in mind is all recruitment must be done online on their official portal Via Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment Portal
All applications for Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.jigawastate.gov.ng
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Jigawa State Teachers job:
- Visit Jigawa State Teachers login portal at https://www.jigawastate.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the Jigawa State Teachers official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.