Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Anaesthesia admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. see the requirement below on how to apply for JUTH School of Nursing Form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Anaesthesia for the 2021/2022 academic session.
JUTH Post Basic Nursing Entry Requirements
- Applicant must be a registered Nurse (RN) with a current practicing license
- Have at least one (1) year post-qualification experience preferably in theatre unit.
- Hold the west African school certificate / senior secondary certificate / national examination council or general certificate of education at ordinary level with five (5) credits in English Language, mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology.
Is JUTH School of Nursing Form Out
However, it is important to not that the JUTH School of Nursing Form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or JUTH School of Nursing portal to stay update once the form is Out.
How to Apply for JUTH Post Basic Nursing Anesthesia Form
Application forms are obtained from Chairman, Medical advisory committee’s office at JUTH permanent site, lamingo, on presentation of receipts of payment of non-refundable fee of seven thousand, five hundred naira (7,500.00) only, from the accounts department of the hospital.
Submission of forms:
- Submission of completed forms on or before
Friday 27th September, 2019
- Completed application forms are to be submitted in a big brown envelop to the office of the programme coordinator, school of post basic nursing anaesthesia programme, Jos University Teaching Hospital, old site with a self-addressed and stamped envelope.
- Only eligible candidates would be shortlisted for the examination.
Method of selection:
Selection of candidates for the course is on the basis of performance at the written examination and oral interview fixed for:
- Wednesday: 9th October, 2019 – written examination
- Venue: Old JUTH Murtala Muhammed Way, Jos
- Thursday: 10th October, 2019 – oral interview
- Time: 9:00am each day.