Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the State Civil Service Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment….read more below.
How to Apply for Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.kdsg.gov.ng
The Kaduna State Civil Service Commission recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021.
About Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
Kaduna State is the eighteenth province of the Federal Republic of Nigeria situated in the northwest zone of the nation. It takes its name from the capital of Kaduna, thus it is generally alluded to as Kaduna State to recognize the two. It is positioned fourth via land region and third by the populace in Nigeria. Other major metropolitan territories incorporate Zaria, Kagoro, Kafanchan, Kachia, Nok, Makarfi, Birnin Gwari, and Zonkwa.
The Nigerian Civil Service has its causes in associations set up by the British in pioneer times. Nigeria increased full freedom in October 1960 under a constitution that accommodated a parliamentary government and a generous proportion of self-government for the nation’s three locales. From that point forward, different boards have read and made proposals for changing of the Civil Service, including the Margan Commission of 1963, the Adebo Commission of 1971 and the Udoji Commission of 1972-74. A significant change happened with the appropriation in 1979 of a constitution demonstrated on that of the United States.
Kindly read on below for information about Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment News 2021.
Note: Kaduna State Recruitment registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register online.
Available Positions to Apply
Like we earlier said, we provide this guide for those who have to intention of applying – so, here are different cadre available in this years’ recruitment. We expect every applicant to apply as appropriate. That means, check the positions as it best suits your qualification.
For instance Level 08 is for holders of Bachelor of sciences in universities. If employed, candidates will go in with a salary level assigned. Grade Level 09 is selected for candidates with Post Graduate certificates. The next level is for HND holders and is expected to apply within this level. We advise applicants to clearly check on each level if it matches what they have as qualifications.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Grade II, Grade Level 08 – Town Planning Officer
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Grade II, Grade Level 08 – Scientific Officer (Water)
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade-II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
What is the Qualification for Kaduna State Civil Service
To be qualified for 2021/2022 Kaduna State civil service recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Kaduna State Civil Service doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Kaduna State Civil Service portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Kaduna State Civil Service
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.kdsg.gov.ng
- Kaduna State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in Kaduna State Civil Service
How to Apply for Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Kaduna Civil Service Recruitment:
- Visit KSdg portal at https://kdsg.gov.ng/
- Sign up here to REGISTER and CREATE NEW RESUME for Kaduna State Government Jobs
- Afterward, Sign-in Here and search for jobs; then simply apply
- Kaduna State Civil Service (this opportunity is open)
- Please note that from time to time, the government will be advertising for recruitment; so be sure to check the job portal for openings when you can.
- You can also login to modify your resume to suit any new role that you believe you are qualified for.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.