The KolaDaisi University (KDU) Ibadan, Post UTME and Direct Admission Screening Form, into its various undergraduate programmes ,for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, has commence
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, Oyo State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Note: All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
KDU Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates.
- Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required National Cut-Off score.
- Applicants are to complete the on-line application form by visiting KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
KDU Admission Requirements for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates must have at least two A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In NCE or ND passes at the acceptable grades, Candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements for the intended programme.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry.
1. For online application, forms can be completed only after the payment of N5000 application form
2. Payment can also be made at any of the University Bank Account
Account Name: KolaDaisi University, Ibadan
Account Number: 1771791077
Bank Name: Polaris Bank
Account Name: KolaDaisi University, Ibadan
Account Number: 5100267248
Bank Name: Heritage Bank
3. (i) Application forms can be downloaded for manual submission at the University Campus, Kilometer 18, Ibadan-Oyo Express Road, Ibadan
(ii) Candidates can also send scanned copies of their downloaded application forms with appropriate Bank teller to email@example.com
4. All applicants are required to email both O’ Level and UTME results to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Successful Candidates MUST bring along the downloaded application form and original copies of their O’ Level results for clearance at time of registration.
UTME APPLY HERE
DE APPLY HERE
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: email@example.com or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144
Are You Preparing for Post UTME Examination? Click HERE
- JAMB brochure (check the requirements for each programme)
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out & Departmental Cut-off Marks In various Institution We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Post UTME Screening form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Best School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. Check List of School to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Solution
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page