The Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) is selling post UTME admisssion screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (formerly – Rivers State Polytechnic) various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Applied Science
- Environmental Technology
- Management Sciences
KENPOLY Post UTME Eligibility.
(i) Candidates who chose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 120 in the 2019 UTME.
(ii) Candidates who did not choose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori their First Choice Institution.
(iii) Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in below.
How to Apply for KENPOLY Post UTME Form.
STEP 1: Interested candidates for ND programmes of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of N3,700 (N2,500 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge and N300 Bank Charges). Candidate shall provide the following details:
- UTME registration number
- Phone Number and any other detail
- Log on to the polytechnic portal
- Click Buy PIN if you want to start a fresh application
- Click Start Application to continue
STEP 2: After making the payment, bank shall issue a receipt with Confirmation Number to candidate.
STEP 3: Candidate will visit the homepage of the Rivers State Polytechnic admission portal at ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/?redirect=ecampus/applications/index.php
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into a box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created and the Full Application Form will open. Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
STEP 4: On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
STEP 5: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can login again to make any observed correction. Log out.
STEP 6: You will be contacted in due course if successful.
Deadline for the submission of Application Form is October 30th, 2019.