The candidate seeking for admission into, The Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Admission Screening Form, ND for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, has commence, Check courses, cut off mark, requirement and How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: Registration form for the KSP Post UTME 2020 is yet to commence will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page and Keep Checking Back. meanwhile see the requirement and how to apply below;
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
(a) The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
(b) The registration has commenced and must be done online
(c) Registration closes on 6th September, 2019 (There will be no extension of registration)
(d) Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
(e) Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
(f) Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
Online Application Procedure:
- Goto kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Complete the form
- Complete email authentication
- Click on login
- Enter username and password as seen in email authentication
- Complete the biodata form
- Enter O’level Scores and grade
- Click on payment/pay online to generate RRR
- Print application / screening slip
- If full-time you need to pay for application and screening before you can print application/screening slip
Sales of forms close on 31st August, 2019.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page