How to Check KSUSTA Matric Ceremony Date
KSUSTA New Intake Matriculation | The Kebbi State University, Kebbi (KSUSTA matriculation ceremony date/orientation for newly admitted candidate for the 2018/2019 academic session has been schedule and information on collection of Academic Gowns.
The Matriculation Ceremony for the Fresh Undergraduate students of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) is scheduled to hold on Tuesday, 26th March, 2019 at the University Multi-purpose Hall by 9:00 am.
KSUSTA Matriculation Ceremony Schedule and Procedure for Collection of Academic Gowns.
In view of the above, all Matriculants are required to:
1. Participate in the rehearsals for the Matriculation Ceremony coming up on Friday, 22nd March, 2019 and Monday, 25th March 2019 by 4:00pm daily at the University Multi-purpose Hall.
2. Collect copies of Matriculation Oath Form from the Academic Division at Room 22 Admin. Block from Friday, 22th March, 2019 to Monday, 25th March, 2019 from 9:00am – 4:00pm daily.
3. Collect Academic Gown from the Faculty Officers on payment of the sum of three hundred naira(₦300) only to the representative of the Bursar at the Student Affairs Division. The Academic Gown must be returned unfailingly on Wednesday, 27th March, 2019 before 12:00noon. Failure to return the Gown on the stipulated date and time will attract a fine of five hundred naira (₦500) per day.
4. Assemble at the Multi-purpose Hall for the actual Matriculation Ceremony on Tuesday, 26th March, 2019 at 8:30am along with your Matriculation Gowns and Oath Forms.
5. Maintain absolute silence and remain calm during the conduct of the Ceremony. Tuesday, 26th March, 2019 has been declared Lecture free period for all UG I & UG II students from 8:00am – 2:00pm
HOW TO CHANGE COURSE/INSTITUTION 1ST AND 2ND CHOICE
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about KSUSTA Matric Ceremony Date, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.